Our Equality and Diversity Policy
Revolution Radio Ltd is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our whole team. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
Our aim is to ensure that all volunteers, employees, guests and applicants for roles are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative of all sections of society.
Each employee will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our organisation and not
provide less favourable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage
and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion
or belief, or sex and sexual orientation.
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All team members, no matter whether they are volunteers or employed part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When we select candidates for a role, promotion training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
All team members will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilise their unique
talents. Therefore, the skills and resources of our organisation will be fully utilised and we will maximise the
efficiency of our whole workforce.
Revolution Radio Limited commitments:
• To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are
recognised and valued.
• To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every team member.
• To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this
• To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all team members.
• To promote equality in the workplace, which Revolution Radio Ltd believes is good management practice and
makes sound business sense.
• To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can
apply corrective measures.
• To encourage team members to treat everyone with dignity and respect both off air and in comments made on air.
• To regularly review all our volunteering and employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
Revolution Radio Ltd will inform all team members that an equality and diversity policy is in operation and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace.
The policy will also be drawn to the attention of funding agencies, stakeholders, customers, learners, and job
Revolution Radio Ltd's equality and diversity policy is fully supported by senior management and our policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure that equality and diversity is continually promoted in the workplace.